The Blue Sky Tag Blog Challenge
Calibrating Crohn’s was nominated for The Blue Sky Tag Challenge!
I was nominated for this challenge by Crisly at Empowering and Uplifting. Thank you Crisly! Here goes…
My Blue Sky Tag Challenge Questions:
- What fictional place would you like to go to? Pandora from Avatar
- What takes up too much of your time? Stress/worry. This can be general or specific, but it definitely takes up way too much of my time.
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? Probably simply being born into the family I was born into. I feel very lucky to have the parents and brother I do.
- What are you absolutely determined to do? Raise my children to persevere. We all fail at something at some point so I hope to raise my kids to persevere through those times.
- They say that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about? Ooh, this is a tough question! I have many book ideas rolling around in my head (which is why blogging is much better for me) but if I were to write a book, I think I’d focus on a fictional take on growing up in Southeast Alaska.
- As the only human left on Earth, what would you do? I would probably spend my time looking for other people (assuming I wouldn’t know I was the only human left on Earth). I don’t think I would do well with no other human being to talk to.
- If you could convince everyone in the world to do one thing at one point in time, what would that thing be? To stop fighting, take time to understand where other groups of people are coming from (or try) and work to live harmoniously with all groups of people, especially people who are seemingly different from ourselves.
- What irrational fear do you have? Spiders.
- What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received? Best: “This, too, shall pass” and worst: “You should lose weight”.
- When do you feel truly alive? Swimming in the ocean. Which I do not get to do often enough!
- If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life, past, present or future, when would you call and what would you say? I would call myself at age 11 and tell myself not to compare myself with other girls, the only person I need to compare myself to is who I was yesterday. Which probably wouldn’t have made sense to me back then, but hopefully the first part would sink in earlier than it did.
Blue Sky Tag Challenge Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate (tag) 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
My Blue Sky Tag Challenge nominees:
- The Financialholic
- Emelie Empire
- Fit Momma
- The Bumless Blogger
- My So Called Crunchy Life
- Women Inspiring Together
- Crushing Life With Crohn’s
- I Must Brie Crazy
- The Latte Mom
- Nature Is My Home
My Blue Sky Tag Challenge questions for you:
- If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?
- Where do you get your news?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- What’s the most epic way you’ve seen someone quit or be fired?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- In your opinion, what is something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
- In the past, people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?
- Who do you go out of your way to be nice to and why?
- What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
- What was the last photo you took? (And post it).
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
To those who have been nominated, I look forward to reading your answers and see who you nominate! Enjoy! -Colleen